Australia’s largest national service provider working in partnership with people of all ages on the autism spectrum, and their families to deliver evidence-informed solutions that are person-centered, family-focused and customer driven.
- Inability to schedule recurring field appointments for therapy sessions.
- Inability to schedule group appointments involving multiple citizens.
- Customer added a new business line with different field service requirements rendering the current set-up inflexible to cater for.
- Lack of proper visibility into citizens financial information such as NDIS funds allocated/consumed/available hampering service desk agents productivity while booking appointments.
- Rigid security controls that were inflexible and not scalable.
- Lack of proper BI to effectively monitor therapists utilization/productivity.
Enhanced the existing Field Service Lightning
implementation to address the above challenges.
- Custom engine to schedule recurring appointments for therapy sessions.
- Extended the out-of-the-box appointment scheduling mechanism to cater for scheduling group activities involving multiple citizens.
- Setup the field service requirements of the new business line with separate work types, service resources, access controls etc. and operationalized their field service processes with out-of-the-box crew scheduling functionality.
- Migrated citizens financial information into Salesforce with citizen plans, source of funds (NDIS/non-NDIS) and fund adjustments; along with reference to NDIS claims wherever applicable.
- Re-designed the organization security model to address access control requirements based on role, responsibilities and business units to ensure scalability and flexibility.
- Enhanced analytics to measure therapists utilization/performance and service KPI’s.
- 14% improved agent productivity with robust scheduling engine.
- Enhanced citizen experience with quick turnaround times on appointment bookings.
- Better decision making with real-time intelligence on service metrics.